Storage of Customer Records
For Banks, Credit Unions, Mortgage Companies, and Financial Services Companies
Need more info or a quote?
Request a Quote online and Receive $20 Off!*
*On jobs greater than $99
Five Star is proud to be a trusted partner to financial services organizations throughout the greater Atlanta area, delivering comprehensive information management solutions that make data accessible, compliance achievable and security a priority.
Financial Services companies work daily with client’s vital personal information. Georgia Department of Banking & Finance regulations require those companies take the upmost care in protecting that information. In addition, the ability to leverage information efficiently and strategically is paramount.
Finding a partner that truly understands the importance of privacy and that can manage sensitive materials on behalf of your clients is your most important priority when it comes to managing information. Whatever the format, be it paper or electronic, Five Star is the intelligent choice.
- Utilize a single vendor solution: Manage paper and storage box supplies, paper document archiving / storage, paper to digital conversion, on-site secure destruction.
- Boost productivity and responsiveness through streamlined records storage and retrieval
- Facilitate 24/7 document access via Five Star’s document “scan on demand” conversion services
- Maximize your use of office space, hardware and IT resources, while minimizing costs and logistics, through off-site records storage
- Integrate all financial services records: including bank records, credit files, signature cards, commercial account files, human resources files, and mortgage records
- Ensure compliance with customer privacy laws through secure on-site shredding and data destruction
Five Star delivers solutions and controls that address the entire information lifecycle:
Serving the financial market in the greater Atlanta area including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Norcross, Duluth, Sandy Springs, Cumming, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Decatur, College Park, and Tucker