Document Storage & Management Consulting
Ready to talk to a Five Star consultant?
Request a Quote online and Receive $20 Off!*
*On jobs greater than $99
Five Star’s consultants will evaluate your company’s document management processes, recommend customized strategies, and implement solutions that streamline the management of your physical and digital information.
Working closely with your administrative staff, Five Star’s consultants will develop strategies that help you to:
- • Streamline document management processes
- • Reduce document management costs
- • Improve customer service
- • Increase productivity
- • Enhance adherence to compliance requirements
Starting with a detailed evaluation of your document management procedures, we compare your current workflows to industry best practices and perform an objective, detailed cost analysis. We use this information to provide you with a set of recommendations that often include paper document management, conversion (scanning) of physical records to electronic formats, destruction of dated documents that have reached the end of their life cycle, and the streamlining of existing workflows. Finally, we provide implementation and training to ensure a smooth transition.
Consider the lifecycle of a document from a clean sheet of paper, to a printed document, to final destruction, and finally recycled back to pulp fiber…
- Listed below is an example of the many options to consider when managing documents and how Five Star can help:
- Cases of new paper: Five Star sells quality paper, at very competitive rates, including free delivery.
- Storage Boxes: Five Star sells quality, double walled file boxes, to organize printed documents for future scanning or physical storage.
- Printed documents not requiring long term storage or scanning: Securely destroyed and properly recycled by a Five Star Shred Truck.
- Documents requiring scanning or storage: Picked up by a secure Five Star vehicle.
- Documents requiring regular access and review: Scanned by a professional Five Star employee, in Five Star’s highly secure facility.
- Storage of Scanned documents: Images can then be stored via DVD and delivered to your desk or securely stored on-line “In the Cloud”.
- Hard Copy Documents requiring storage: Stored in Five Star’s highly secure, fire protected facility.
- Hard Copy Original documents requiring retrieval: Five Star can retrieve and deliver in hours or "scan on demand" and deliver on DVD or securely on-line.
- Documents requiring destruction: Will be securely shredded and recycled by a Five Star Shred Truck.
The question is…what Document Management Program is best for you? Contact Five Star today and one of our consultants will work with you to create a custom tailored program.
We serve the greater Atlanta area including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Norcross, Duluth, Sandy Springs, Cumming, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Decatur, College Park, and Tucker